Monday, September 28, 2015

4-1

People don't ask to be the subject of Slenderman do they? That's not something people seek out unless they are rather deranged and/or masochistic. I for one did not want this to happen, but because of my incredible luck I'm now what people might refer to as a "runner".

Now, everyone who has read one of the other runner's logs must be thinking to themselves how it's gonna be plausible at all that I survive.

It's not, but I think that Slenderman is simply playing around with me or something, it is really bizarre the way he's acting.

It kind of started when I was out at the store, doing my usual grocery shopping. Nothing out of the ordinary until...well, I guess it's not that far fetched to spew out at you time stopped. It just kind of stopped.

Time was still and no sound was heard, my senses, muted. 

Looking around it was like being in a garden full of statues, the metropolis area was turned into nothing but a cinemagraph. Me, the odd one out, who for some reason was not effected by this bizarre stop in chronological flow.

I had only a few seconds to adjust to my new surroundings and its attributes because I was soon greeted by a tall man in a suit. 

It wasn't hard to look at this being and think, oh yeah that's slenderman since well, Slenderman is like the biggest piece of internet folklore.

However I had never really thought him to exist, so for a while there I was sure this was some kind of weird lucid dream. 

Leaping at me, he stopped just short of my face and he grinned. Like, I didn't expect him to have a face, but he did. His nose was short, his mouth wide, his lips black and his eyes looked like polished rubies. The only thing that really made me connect this being to Slenderman was his suit, pale skin and tentacles.

His teeth looked more shark-like than I expected and threw me off, so much so that I ended up falling to the ground.

GONG!
GONG!
GONG!



That was the sound I heard right before he vanished, only for life to get back to normal. Everything started moving again and I was standing there equally terrified and confused. At the time I figured this to be some kind of delusion or at least something I perceived as such.


However I noticed something rather odd when I more closely examined the store and the outside.

The year was 2015.
That can't be was my only thought.

I was not handling this well at all because somehow I had been transported to the year 2015. I'm not even sure why, I mean Slenderman doesn't do that. Slenderman doesn't have ruby eyes, Slenderman doesn't mess with people by sending them 40 years into the future.

Perhaps all these runner blogs were fiction all along and I've just had a wrong perception of what Slenderman really is or rather more frightening, this isn't Slenderman at all.

It terrifies me more because I have nothing to go on if it's not Slenderman. With Slenderman one has an idea of what to do since there's been so much media made about him.

I ran, as fast as I possibly could until I found a place where I felt relatively safe.
I'm there now.

What the everloving fuck do I do now????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment